Fairfield Control Systems Ltd specialise in the design, manufacture, installation, commissioning and support of industrial control solutions across a wide range of markets – from nuclear & steel production to pharmaceutical packaging. Trusted to deliver the control and monitoring system on some of the UK and World’s most iconic projects, such as:
- Tower Bridge, control of the bridge lifting systems, monitoring and operator interface.
- Wimbledon retractable roof, control of the roof movements, data logging and HMI.
- The London Eye, control of the boarding platform and consultant for the re-design of the safety, stability and communications systems.
- Renovation project for the 1875 Anderton Boatlift and Design of the Falkirk boatlift control and monitoring systems.
- The Palace of Westminster, for the House of Commons and House of Lords Division Bell system.
We offer bespoke automation packages that may include simple MCC and dedicated controller applications, to complex networked PLC and SCADA systems.