Pitchfest is your opportunity to undertake expert pitch training provided by the Knowledge Transfer Network, with 10 finalists pitching live from the main stage at Venturefest East Midlands 2017 to a room of investors.
- Drive more successful commercialisation of research and innovation
- Promote faster growing, innovative businesses that are well integrated into both local and international supply chains
- Draw together local innovation ecosystems to help people achieve their aims more effectively
- Strengthen the capacity of local innovation ecosystems to adapt to new ways of using innovation and technology to stay ahead of the speed of change in technology and business ideas
- Provide businesses and entrepreneurs and their local business communities with an established and recognised platform to promote their ideas
The overall winner of the Pitchfest competition will receive a business support package worth £10,000 and all 10 finalists will receive a pod expo stand at Venturefest East Midlands worth £295 + VAT.
For more information on Venturefest East Midlands and how to apply for the Pitchfest competition, visit the Venturefest East Midlands website.