An event hosted by the Food and Drink Forum – 29th March 2019
An introduction to the benefits of the BRC (British Retail Consortium) Standard and how your business can identify and implement changes to obtain/continue to obtain the requirements.
This half day workshop is being delivered by The Food and Drink Forum’s technical team and will provide an introduction to the benefits of the BRC Standard and how your business can identify and implement changes to obtain/continue to obtain the requirements.
The BRC Global Standards for Food Safety provides a framework to manage product safety, integrity, legality, quality and the operational controls for these criteria in the following industry sectors –
• Food & drink manufacturing/packing
• Food & drink storage/distribution
• Food packaging manufacturing
• Food & drink agents & brokers
Who Should Attend?
· Individuals involved with implementing the BRC Standard within their business.
· Businesses/ Individuals who are looking at achieving the BRC Standard for their business.
· Individuals in BRC Standard businesses who are not currently involved in its implementation.
The Business Centre, Southglade Food Park, Gala Way, Nottingham, NG5 9RG
Book your place now…
Visit the registration page for further information and to register for the event.