Nottingham University Business School is looking for businesses to partner with as part of their Company Based Dissertation Scheme. The scheme is designed to partner students with local businesses to address real business issues. The student benefits as the work contributes to their summer dissertation and the company benefits as all research findings and outcomes are theirs to keep.
Sound interesting? Below is some key information:
- Projects run from June – September this year.
- Project briefs must be finalised by the end of February.
- There is no cost attached to this scheme but we do move forward on the understanding that the business can support the student where necessary in terms of time and input.
- Findings can be presented back in a method of the employers choosing. Normally this would involve an executive summary report or a presentation.
- We have students on marketing, finance, operations, supply chain and general business degrees so we are open to ideas in terms of project briefs.
If you are interested in taking part please contact Ewan Henry – email@example.com – in the Business School for further details.