As well as providing a full range of accountancy services we are also registered with the ACCA’s Business Advice Scheme which means that we can help you look at the options around such things as:
• Releasing personal finance
• Raising equity from investors such as business angels or venture capitalists
• Maximising tax incentives under enterprise initiatives such as SEIS, EIS and VCTs
• Structuring applications for bank loans or overdrafts
• Considering the usefulness and appropriateness of business support scheme options, such as the national loan guarantee scheme and enterprise loan guarantee.
We are experienced in specialist areas such as:
• R&D Tax Credits
• The Patent Box
We offer every new client a free Business Health Check. Not simply a sales meeting in disguise, we review your financial performance and give you recommendations to develop your business, improve cash flow and keep on top of the tax and compliance burden.
We have been voted 100% friendly by our clients and 100% will happily recommend us. We are proud of our 0% rate for rejection of accounts submitted to Companies House, tax enquiries, tax penalties, VAT enquiries and PAYE compliance checks, demonstrating our attention to detail and commitment to keeping our clients on the straight and narrow.
Our commitment to our clients has been recognised by our industry: we are winners of the 2013 Practice Excellence Awards, and of the British Accountancy Awards for the Midlands in 2011 and 2012, and finalists in 2013.
If you would like to talk to us over a cup of coffee about how we might help your business, please get in touch.