A programme of events hosted by The University of Nottingham
The University will be holding a number of ‘Energy Days’ throughout the month of June that contribute towards EU Sustainable Energy Week 2017. You can choose from a series of events with themes including: energy storage, circular economy, corporate social responsibility, energy transitions and an opportunity to tour the University of Nottingham’s renowned Creative Energy Homes.
An overview of the programme is outlined below, but for full details and to register for events, visit the programme website.
Monday 19th June
– Circular Economy Breakfast Seminar
Tuesday 20th June
– Energy Storage Afternoon Tea & Academic Surgery
– Policy Lecture
Wednesday 21st June
– Tours of the Creative Energy Homes
– The Transition of Energy Systems Lecture
Thursday 22nd June
– Building a Better Business Facilitated Workshop
Friday 23rd June
– Sustainability in Construction Breakfast Seminar