The UK’s transition towards the adoption of electric vehicles is dependent on the development of an effective EV charging network. At this conference industry and local authority speakers will showcase practical solutions to delivering EV charging point infrastructure across the UK.
Confirmed speakers include OLEV, Chargemaster, EV Charging Solutions,Western Power Distribution, Nottingham City Council, EO Charging, Cenex, Element Energy, Rolec Services and LEVEL.
Presentations will cover: –
– Challenges in rolling out a UK-wide charging network.
– Lessons learnt in procuring a large-scale City-wide EV charge point network- a local authority case study.
– Delivering a network of multiple charge points in areas with limited power supplies – case study.
– Integrating EV charge points into streetlights in London.
– Next generation EV chargers – what we can expect
– Innovation in EV Charge point networking and integration.
– Emerging EV Charging technology trends.
– Government policies and support programmes.
The delegate fee includes :-
– Presentation content
– Free access to a CPD e-learning EV Infrastructure training programme developed by LEVEL
– Lunch, drinks and refreshments
– Discounted parking / public transportation
Nottingham Conference Centre, Burton Street, Nottingham. NG1 4BU
Date & Time:-
Wednesday 4th October 2017 9:00am to 4:30pm
For further information contact Neil Horsley – email@example.com
Please register using this link.