Keeping up with the changes that are going to affect your business is never easy. That’s why we’ll be giving you a thorough overview of imminent and future issues that you need to know about for your business to remain compliant and to make the most of the changes that you face.
We will up-date you on:
– The auto enrolment process and knowing the costs to the business and supplier options.
– Compliance statements instead of annual returns – what additional information you must provide and deadlines.
– Using shares for employees to make the most of £5k tax free amount.
– Childcare vouchers – a step by step guide.
– Company cars – which are working for clients when it comes to costs with examples using real case studies .
– Tax enquiries – what to expect if it happens to you.
– A demonstration of Xero – one of our clients’ favourite cloud accounting and management reporting packages.
– A demonstration of Crunch – high end reports and cashflow management software.
You will get plenty of practical information that you can take away and apply to your business immediately to save tax, become more profitable and grow successfully. An event not to be missed for any business owner who wants all this vital information in a friendly, Plain English style.
Location: Beeston Fields Golf Club, Old Drive, Wollaton Road, Beeston. NG9 3DA
Timings: Arrive from 1745 for an 1800 start; finishes by 2030
Cost: £25.00 + £5.00 VAT
Discount available to Ingenuity Network members – just use the discount word INGENUITY when you book. Book you place online here.
About the presenter:
Linda Frier is the driving force behind Nottingham’s award-winning accountancy firm, Coalesco, dedicated to helping owner-managed businesses grow and thrive. As a landlord herself she brings practical experience as well as accountancy expertise to this seminar. Her Plain English approach to accountancy is designed to help her clients take better control of their business, not be baffled by financial jargon.
Coalesco’s annual client satisfaction survey voted them “100% friendly”, just one of the things that makes Coalesco the client’s favourite, along with free meetings and phone calls, fast turnaround of work and, always, a cup of coffee and a smile.
To guarantee that your place is secure, you MUST book using the on-line form accessible by clicking here. Thank you.